Sunday, February 13, 2011

Random Pictures...

Our Raymond Art pictures look beautiful in our front room. The wreath is a gift from when we got married. It's made of olive branches. Notice the symbolism next to Christ? :)

Brandon's studio. It has been so nice to have a ROOM devoted to his work. Especially since he now has 30 students - private piano and some group voice lessons. I can't tell you the wonderful world I now enjoy that is SANITY. Brandon's such a good dad and tries to work with Ashley every morning before school. She's a lucky girl!

His beloved desk. (He also has matching file cabinet and bookshelf.) Notice the old time phone. He's so proud of it. It has a good speaker phone. I think it makes him feel important. Haha.

Our green, hawaiian bedroom. Those are pictures we took in Hawaii. We'll eventually have curtains, hawaiian art, etc etc. I'm keeping it classy though. :) We love the green. It's like living in green, lush Hawaii.
This is just a favorite, CHEAP find from IKEA. Don't know what I'll make it into yet, but I love it.



4 comments:

  1. Oh man... how I'd lOVE to have an office like that. Seriously Bran... that is one snazzy office. Love it! And of course I love the pictures on the wall in your front room. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa whoa whoa... you have a new blog? How did I not know about this one. :) Your house looks beautiful. Ashley is already looking so grown up and gorgeous!! Miss you so, so much.

    ReplyDelete