Friday, February 4, 2011

Lovin' Family Life...

Just thought I'd post some pictures. Our little ones are getting not so little! By the end of this month I will have a 6 year old and a 3 year old! They're both still my babies...


Justin Beiber hair, haha....River+Cousins=Pure Joy!
Absolutely loving my kitchen - Thanks Dad!!!!!!
Look at the legs! So cute.
Sea World with Mimi
Yosemite in the summertime with the Wilson/Stewart families...
Christmas 2010. Dallin's Harry Potter robe made by Mimi!
Grandpa Edwards and the kids.

We love our new home!Ashley's first day of school in August 2010.
Another SeaWorld picture. Just adorable, don't you think?!
Ok, just had to put this...

How can any kid resist a box?


Papa and Dallin - with the car they BOTH made!!

Lovin' it here in Arizona, and especially loving the kiddos and our family.

5 comments:

  1. hallelujah!!! I love pictures! It's perfect. Short, sweet. Just so we can see your cutie CUTIE kids. Oh, and I love that picture of Ethan and your kids at the river! So cute. Anytime you put pics up is a happy thing. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love the updates :). We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather! What a pretty kitchen and home! So great to see your beautiful kiddos pictures. Yay-so happy you're blogging again.
    -Sara Bales Lehman

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah I love these pictures!! And I love that I get to be here and around you guys!! (I literally laughed out loud at Dallin in these pics.... so cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well- What a treat! Thanks for posting this awesome blog! Woo Who! One of the favorites is Dallin in front of the sea lions! He looks like a little man there. Such a good lookin' family!

    ReplyDelete