Sunday, February 13, 2011

I MADE BREAD!

Yes, I, Heather Stewart, hereby made bread. Wheat bread to be exact. I'm so proud. I didn't even skip a single ingredient. I made three loves of yummy, healthy, lip-smacking bread.

I felt like a pioneer. So domestic.


Notice the corn bowl. I think I need more big mixing bowls. :)

I got to punch the dough and everything. All sorts of rising was involved. Very complicated. :)
Oh, and see that heart shaped teaspoon?! I seriously love my heart shaped measuring spoons that my mother in law Terri gave me, and I get SO much joy from them. I smile every time I use them. Every time! (One of them was recently crunched up in the garbage disposal. It was a very sad day. My precious!)

Look at that beauty. I don't know if it's any cheaper to make homemade bread because we already ate the first two loafs, in a couple days. I also laugh because of how lumpy it is. Most other people's bread is smooth and rounded. It's my first time people! Give me a break. :)

P.S. You know it's a big deal when someone takes the time to document it. :)





1 comment:

  1. yes... this is a moment to be recorded. I'm so very proud of my sister! Because I know how stinkin' hard it is to not forget one or more of the ingredients. Great job Hoth of all!

    ReplyDelete