Sunday, February 13, 2011

I finally cut it...

This is right after his long Sunday nap, so yeah. A bit tousled.

I cut Dallin's hair. It was long, but oh so cute (see the first post and Dallin's Beiber hair). I'm always a little sad everytime I cut that beautiful, thick hair. Did I mention that he has those long, black eyelashes too? Boys. They get all the goods.

Anyway, the whole process was kind of dramatic. I quickly cut it in the bathtub. (I have to seize the moment if ever I get an inkling of desire.) I drained the tub, cut it, then wiped it up as best I could and rinsed. After the first couple snips, Dallin looked down and went into shock. I mean, these were two inch lops of hair all over his body - so I understand. He freaked out, and I quickly tried to cut the rest. Not the best haircut, but he needed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment